Current Projects I'm Working:
- Chicago City of Learning: In partnership with CU Boulder, we are developing an scalable recommendation system to recommend Chicago young people activities within the city and their interests.
- VoxScholar Project: In partnership with the School of Medicine, we designed Google Assistant-enabled Applications to improve student success. Press release.
- ECHO Data Warehouse Project: We designed and implemented a highly scalable data warehouse to store and query datasets with hundred of thousand features.
- NIJ Crime Prediction Challenge: We implemented a solution with some members of the BDLab, trying to achieve a good prediction of crime.
- Trajectory Consolidation Project: Using SQLServer Spatial to store and consolidate trajectory points into well-defined trajectories.
Other projects I was involved in the past
- Databases High Availability in Multiple Datacenter Architecture Design (DGI)
- Factura Electronica Project (DGI)